Thanks to drfrankentweed for the videos. Here is the full Sky One Show, LOST: The answers that were mentioned previously and were shown here in the UK after the S4 Finale aired.
Update: 10th June A number of people have been emailing me asking to see the original Lostfan108 spoilers. So here is the original for you all to see.
Spoiler highlights include:
We return to the selesai scene from last year’s finale with Jack at the airport screaming to Kate that they have to go back to the island as she drives off. We now see Kate brake hard, return to Jack – -he thinks she’s changed her mind — but she tells him he’s lost it and to stay away from her and Aaron. She also makes a reference to a mysterious “he” — the person in the obit that Jack showed her. She says “he” came to see her and said the same thing to her that he said to Jack, but that she isn’t buying it…
Sayid visits Hurley in the asylum, asks if the mysterious “he” has visited him. And that “he” is now dead.
Alpert and The Others (with Kate and Sayid) attack Keamy, liberating Ben.
On the freighter, they realize the bomb is tied to the device that Keamy is carrying. If he dies, the bomb blows. But Michael uses some kind of freezing liquid to slow down the process so the bomb doesn’t immediately trigger.
Jack makes it to the Orchid. He and Locke have another of their debates about whether everyone should leave the island or not. Locke convinces Jack that if he wants to leave, he has to lie about the island back at civilization. It’s the only way to protect the island and survivors…
Ben killls Keamy in revenge for killing his daughter (Keamy followed Ben and Locke down the elevator to the Orchid).
On the chopper, Jack, Sawyer, Kate and Hurley lift off with Lapidus piloting. But the chopper is damaged and can’t carry them all. Sawyer gives Kate a farewell kiss and jumps out (safely) so the others can make it to the freighter. This is the talked about kiss. It’s hardly earth-shattering.
In the Orchid, Ben explains to Locke some crazy idea that the island can move not only in space but also in time. Apparently there’s some kind of giant wheel which is entombed in ice that can move the island. (I wish I was making that up).
The chopper makes it back to the freighter, picks up Sun and Aaron. The bomb goes off, killing Michael. Jin is thrown into the water — looks like he might be dead, but I doubt it. I’ll bet Jin will be back next season. Anyway, Jack refuses to go back for Jin because he thinks the chopper is too heavy and that’s why Sun is pissed at him.
Back at the Orchid, Ben knows that my turning the frozen wheel, he’ll also teleport somewhere else — (and by the parka he puts on, we know he’ll teleport to the desert, as shown in a previous ep).
Ben chips away at the ice around the frozen wheel and manages to turn it so that…yep, the island moves. I kept hoping right up to this point that it was a fake-out and that Ben had some other plan. But no, the island (and even the surrounding islands) all move. I firmly believe that in future years, this scene will be looked back on as the moment when a once great show totally destroyed its credibility. An entire island moving? Through a frozen wheel?
Anyway, the last flashforward is a continuation of the scene from last year’s finale where Jack is in the funeral parlor in front of the coffin. Ben approaches him — he’s been following him — and Jack tells him that “he” told him has to go back to the island.
Then Ben tells him that they have to take “him” back too. They look down to the coffin and inside we see the dead body of…Locke.
Locke is the “he” that all the flashforwards have been referencing. Somehow he must’ ve made it back to civilization , but got killed.
The plan must be to return Locke ot the island and somehow resurrect him — an idea that’s up there with the frozen wheel and moving the island. (Remember Hurley telling Jack that Charlie warned him “you’re not supposed to raise him” That may have been a reference to resurrecting Locke, not raising Aaron as his child).
Update: 13:30 GMT Well it seems that ABC/Disney have now requested that Dailymotion motion to remove the video. I won’t be re-uploading the video again I’m afraid so you will have to look through the comments to see the spoilers. I’m not going to start playing a copyright dance with the video hosting companies 😉 It’s a shame that no one from ABC contacted me as a simple email would have sufficed. I’ll re-upload the video after the episode has aired so that we can see how accurate these were.
Update: 20th May I’ve just found out that Brightcove removed the video at the request of ABC/Disney.
Update: 20th May New Video has been added after the last one was removed.
Update: 14:00 There have been a number of questions in the comments and rather than trying to reply to them all I’ll post some answers here.
1) What is posted is EXACTLY what Lostfan108 sent me.
2) None of the text is mine. They are all his own words and comments.
3) As I’ve said a 1000 times, these are highlight and there are obviously a lot of scenes that are in the episode that are NOT described here.
4) Everything I have from Lostfan108 is posted. I am not holding anything back.
5) Lostfan108 has a good track record (Full spoilers for Greatest Hits, S3 Finale, Part 1 of There’s No Place like Home)
1) Only discuss the contents of the this post in THIS THREAD. Anyone posting details from here in any other thread will get a LIFETIME BAN on the whole site.
2) As with all major spoilers if you take them to another site please post responsibly.
3) This is just a HIGH-LEVEL Synopsis and not a detailed blow by blow account like Insiderscoop or Post-Produxtion and no doubt will large a large number of scenes missing.
4) Although this is the real Lostfan108 there is no 100% guarantee that this is real. He may have been got to 🙂 although I’m 99.9% sure this is totally legit.
5) Any Typo’s, grammar etc etc are all his. This is taken direct from his email.
6) These spoilers would have been released by Lostfan108 today regardless of me, hopefully by releasing in this controlled manner we can minimise the impact to Lost fans who don’t want to know. Warnings have been sent out to the major Lost sites last week as well the warning post last week in order that they can prepare for trolls and other idiots who will try to spoil people.
Oh and finally, those people that are saying that I’m just doing this for a “fast buck”, all advertisement revenue generated from the spoilers page for the 24 hrs following this post will be sent to Women’s Breast Cancer Care, a charity of importance after our recent bereavement.
And as ever….. “Are you Sure?“